Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's Teapot Tuesday!!! It's also blog candy time!!

 Recipe: Art Impressions Fence, AI Fronts & Backs, MFT Clouds, Impression Obsession Butterflies, Strawberry Slush and Pretty in Pink SU! Cardstock, Copics

Hey...I'm not a big fan of the handwritten 'Resolutions' either!! But I have NOTHING that is really 'whimsical' and, quite frankly, my idea of a good New Year's Eve is to have a couple of drinkie winkies (as I taught the children to say) and turn the front porch lights off and on several times while yelling "Happy New Year"! That is, if I MAKE it to midnight without passing out from sheer fatigue, moreso than from Vodka.

New Year's was such a great party time when I was in my 20's. Back when I could actually move my hips and dance, without throwing my actual hip out or herniating a disc in my back. I had the energy to party until 2 or 3 in the morning, throw myself on the bed and wake up with smeared make-up. Naturally, I would shower and underneath the make-up was the smooth skin of a 25 year old. Nowadays, I wake up with smeared make-up-you know-the black under your eyes and streaks, WITHOUT EVEN WEARING MAKE-UP.

I also enjoyed flirting with the boys all night. Back then, they tried to brush against me while opening a door for me...today, they have to stretch as far back from the door as they can, to make room for my cane.

Ahhhh...New Year's Eve. A time to resolve to have a consistent relationship with your Botox provider and hope that you qualify for a hip replacement on Obamacare. Oh, Lord. Where's that drink????


***Blog candy giveaway. Until I get a little more creative, let's have fun figuring out how many EMBOSSING FOLDERS-including plates-that are currently residing in my Stamp n Storage box. Winner will be announced on Friday the 3rd. You can enter up to 3 times a day and please make sure to enter on the PREVIOUS POST. Not here. Thank you  and GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Damn Girl !! You just made me snort wine up my nose and I can pretty much guarantee that wine snorting will not become popular any time soon. That card is AWESOME ! I like the resolutions a lot. They suit me just fine!
    As for the black under my eyes, I think I was a football player in my last life and that black stuff they use followed me into this life, oh, that and the crappy knees.
    I'm not going to guess how many embossing folders you have. I scared myself counting dies and haven't recovered yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA IVE DONE THAT BEFORE!!! I SWEAR IT! Burns like hell, doesn't it??? YOU are funny!! Will write more via email. :)

    ReplyDelete