Sunday, April 6, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #130


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.ca/2014/04/freshly-made-sketches-130-sketch-by.html

Just in time for Freshly Made Sketches #130, here's my entry. This sketch was a tough one. The layout confounded me. But, I'd just purchased this stamp set and figured I'd give it a shot. I stamped the image and colored the skirt and shoes with pencils. I coated the shoes with glossy accents to give them a satin shine, then put a touch of the same glitter I used for her top. I layered it over Pink Pirouette and embossed mat. Three handmade roses and a sentiment from Carte Postale complete the sketch. You still have time to enter FMS130!

Stampin Up' En Pointe and Carte Postale
Stampin Up' Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Memento Black Ink
Handmade roses in white and pink

Entered into
Freshly Made Sketches #130

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Holy Scrap Carmen ! You ROCKED that sketch !! I ADORE what you've done. I bow to your genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful flowers! Lovely card! Thanks for,joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carmen! Love that pink and white combination! Those little flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete