Sunday, April 20, 2014

Just Us GirlS Challenge #237

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/jugs-237-color-challenge.html
If there's a color combo I love, it's THIS one!!!

I've been stalking JUGS for awhile. 
 
Wait...there's no way I can make that sound right. Let's just be adults and move on. heh heh
 
I like the challenges there because they change weekly. That's a good thing because you have a good chance of being selected Chic of the Week because, chances are, you'll excel in at least ONE area! Unless you're me...then at least you have the opportunity to underwhelm in every area. HAH.
 
There's 4 days left so head on over...they're a great group of gals...very talented and funny. Funny ALWAYS ranks high with me. 
 
Entered into JUGS #237 Blue, Orange and Neutral
Recipe: Rubbernecker Stamps Morning Glory Frame
SU! Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green paper
SU! Tempting Turquoise ink
SU! Thatch EF and word die
Susan Tierney-Cockburn Dahlia Die
Wink of Stella Clear Marker
Rhinestones
Gold foil paper

6 comments:

  1. Bold and beautiful !! That flower is stunning, and I love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUGS, indeed. Snicker. And your card is VERY lovely. Balanced just right. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This is far from underwhelmed! Love the patterns and texture and that beautiful layered flower. Glad you joined us with this stunner. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUE!!! You're now my new BFF!! TY for that! Why is it that the cards that seem to come together quickly are the ones I think mustn't be that great because it was too uneventful? At any rate, I'm loving the different weekly challenges! You'll have me around for a long time to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carmen. You asked me about the image of the bird I used on my card. I found it here:
    http://coloring-pages.me/2012/06/swirly-birdie-coloring-page/
    I converted the image to a cutting file. I cut the bottom part in black. An the top layer in colors.
    Thanks so much for your kind words!
    Oh and BTW... I love your card in the JUGS colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls! So glad you did or I would have missed this beauty!

    ReplyDelete