Monday, May 5, 2014

Watercolor Madness




Taking watercolor classes at onlinecardclasses.com! This is the 4th class I've joined and love every one of them! Check them out at www.onlinecardclasses.com

The first technique for today was a watercolor wash background. I used pink and yellow watercolors on my Archer's Hot Press paper. LOVE that paper! Doesn't bow up and you can add water til' the cows come home and that baby won't warp or pill.

Come on over! Prizes, discounts and-most importantly-ME!!

Wait...I meant...techniques galore!

Recipe:

Pink and yellow watercolor paint
Tim Holtz ink palette
Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz
Petaloo Velvet Butterfly
Mama Elephant Stamp
TCW Mini Flower Frenzy Stencil
Misters
Memento Ink Luxe Tuxedo Black
Prima Say it in Crystals



7 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! Love your color choices and the beautiful stamp images. That butterfly is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty!! I checked out your google +....your resist embossing kicks YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!! ;) I'm going over to leave a comment...so glad to be in class with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background! Your butterfly just glows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! I did a little watercoloring in college, but that was many, many moons ago. I should pick it up again. Thanks, Carmen, for the inspiration, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrl you card rocks!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete