Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pinwheels!

I was delighted with Sabrina's Try A New Technique challenge today! It's all about the pinwheels. This die and I weren't on speaking terms for the past year. The last time I used it, I remember launching it across the room after tearing through the holes on one of the wheels just one too many times. I can't provide a transcript of what was said...I'm pretty sure SCS would allow itself to implode before printing any of that mess. Suffice it to say, it wasn't a good time in my life.

Today, however, went a bit better. Will the pinwheels spin? Yep. Will they spin while attached to the card? Nope. I didn't put a banner on it because I'm not sure if I want to use it as a birthday card or something else. But I like the challenge and am pleased I finished one before midnight, for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment