Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Basho and Lilies Watercolor

Well, I've been goofing around in my craft room all day and all I've got to show for it is this. Well, to be fair, there may be other things floating around but it's so completely messy in here that I stand to lose important things...like keys, papers, small children. Yep, it's pretty bad.

It's kind of odd that my craft room stays in such a state of chaos. With my OCD thingie, you'd think I'd apply the same amount of 'crazy' to this room as the rest of the house. Not that my house is ever really clean or completely organized...just weird things like cereal boxes arranged in alphabetical order in my pantry, cooking utensils arranged by size and things hanging in my closet arranged from longest to shortest, regardless of season.

Do you know what a disappointment you truly are as a half-a**ed OCD'er??? The other OCD's look at me like I'm just a gutter snipe. Sigh. I can't even fully commit to a psychological condition.

But, at the end of the day, I DID manage to finish this up using this as my inspiration http://www.pinterest.com/pin/387591111652226085/

I probably could've done it sooner but I was TOO BUSY REPINNING ALL OF THE AWESOME PHOTOS ON GEEKGIRL'S SITE!!!!! So I blame her for having fabulous taste identical to my own. So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment