Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SCS Color Challenge Guest Designer


First of all, let me say what an HONOR it is to be a guest designer for the Color Challenge during September!!! WOW! First thing ANYONE has asked me to do here!! SCS must REALLY be hurting for talent, huh? ;)

Seriously, I was thrilled to be asked and to participate!!

I ADORE these colors! Grey is one of my fave colors to use for Christmas cards. It's so elegant and stately. Last Christmas, I found myself wanting to do cards with elements that took a little extra work, like this wreath. But there was WAY too much card to work with even after I finished this 2-1/2 inch wreath!! So, I cut the thing down to a perfect size. This way, I can create a more elaborate element and not have to worry about anything else.

I learned to make this wreath last Christmas HERE http://www.kittiekraft.com/paper-flo...-tutorial.html and while I'm STILL working on making it perfectly even, I can say that it's worth learning as the effect is spectacular!

Thanks for playing with us at the Color Challenge and I can't wait to see what you put together! HUGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment